Students from schools including Mazenod and Avila are participating in the NASA CASE Space Program.
Students spend two weeks in Houston with incredible access to NASA and innovative technology organisations. They tour NASA and cutting-edge tech start-ups, engage directly with NASA experts to design and plan their own space mission, and apply business management skills in team entrepreneurship training to inspire their innovative futures.
An immersive, experiential program that hones individual leadership, project management and communication skills, while building personal skills and lifelong friendships.Back to news
SIMILAR NEWS STORIES
- 2019 Mazenod College Annual Report
- 2019 Awards
- Mazenod Excellence Awards
- 2020 College Leaders
- A Message from College Captain Dylan Peiris
- NASA Student Space program a huge success
- Forty-plus reasons to celebrate: the schools that excelled in science and humanities
- VCE Results for 2019
- Australian Catholic Youth Festival