Making a difference through education
At Mazenod we are committed to encouraging the pursuit of excellence in the intellectual, social, moral and cultural sphere for each of our students, according to their individual capacity. Religious Education is a core component, emphasising social awareness, compassion for those left out and a desire for a more just society. We look for teachers that are passionate, experienced and engaged. If you think that you fit this description, we’d love to hear from you.
Information and forms
Please find below the relevant information and forms for prospective staff members.
Application for teaching at Mazenod
Working in Catholic Education
Committment statement to child safety
Fair Work Information Statement
Current Teaching Positions AvailableSee The Job ad
Applications are sought from experienced teachers for the following on-going, full-time positions commencing Tuesday 29 January 2019:
VCE Legal Studies/Commerce. Politics and/or Humanities an advantage.
Year 7 – VCE Science. Biology and/or Physics an advantage.
Languages Coordinator POL 2 (2019-20), leading a faculty comprising Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Ability to teach VCE Italian an advantage.
Successful Applicants will have:
- Appropriate education qualifications and experience, including VIT registration.
- Demonstrated an ability to work as part of a committed and dynamic team of educators.
- An appreciation of the ethos and practices of a Catholic College.
- The ability to contribute effectively to the growth and use of digital technologies within the College.
- A willingness to contribute to the co-curricular programme of the College.
Closing Date for Applications – Friday 31 August 2018
To be considered for a position at Mazenod College, all applications must include a cover letter, Mazenod College application form, your curriculum vitae and the details of three referees.
Submit your application
Don’t see anything relevant to you? Please feel free to download and submit our Application for Employment form at left to be placed on our contact database.