Since its inception, Mazenod College has been under the care of a religious community of Priests and Brothers from the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate.
Mazenod College is committed to the pursuit of excellence in the intellectual, social, moral, spiritual and cultural development of each student according to his unique capacity. Each person at Mazenod is encouraged to contribute to a welcoming and caring community in collaboration with our local Parishes.
The Board also comprises delegates from the College’s parent organisations, the College Business Manager and two representatives, one for the Oblate Community and one for the lay staff.
- Rev. Fr. John McGinty OMI – St John Vianney’s Parish
- Rev. Fr. John Dowling PP – St. Leonard’s Parish
- Mr. Dean Bray – MOCA
- Rev. Fr. Christian Fini OMI – Mazenod College
- Mr. Kevin Jones
- Rev. Fr. Benedict La Volpe OFM Conv. PP – St. Joseph’s Parish
- Mr. Peter Le Grand – Chairman
- Mrs. Kayleen McLean – Mazenod Mothers’ Association
- Mr. Andrew O’Hara – Mazenod Fathers‘ Association
- Rev. Fr. Andrew McCarter PP – St. Peter’s Parish
- Mrs. Joanne Noone – Staff Representative
- Rev. Fr. John Sherman OMI – Mazenod College
- Rev. Fr. Kazimierz Trawicki CR PP – Good Shepherd Parish
- Mr. Rejmon Abraham – St Peter’s Parish
- Mr. Brendan Welsford
- Rev. Fr. Kevin Davine OMI – c/o Mazenod College