PTO - Parent Teacher Interviews Online10 March 2017
Parent Teacher Interviews
Wednesday 29th March 1.00 pm - 9.00 pm & Thursday 30th March 12.30 pm - 9.00 pm
Using this system you will be able to book the interview times that suit you best from any internet-connected computer. If you do not have internet access at home or elsewhere, a computer will be available in the College Library during School hours (8.00 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00 am to 3.30 pm Friday).
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children. Bookings are made by families using your family username and password/PIN provided.
- Parents/Guardians seeking alternative arrangements should call the College.
- You will only see time slots that are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for Teachers, those time slots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of Teachers or Parents/Guardians.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can download or email a list of your bookings, in time order, for printing.
- You can log in and change bookings any time up to midnight before the interviews.
- If you see this symbol displayed along side the class name, it means this Teacher recommends that you book an interview.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO please contact the School Office by phone on 9560 0911.
Parents-Teachers Online booking system will be available to Parents from Wednesday 15th March 2017 at 6.00 pm
Please click here for further instructions.